And the List Grows
This post will continue to fulfill the daily blog aspect of my 50 in 50 To Do List as well as adding several more To-Do's to said list.
Increasing my hand strength is essential in achieving several of the other goals on the list. One of the best tools for this is the old-school hand gripper. This particular brand is the Cadillac of crushers and has sort of a cult following.
23. Close the "Captain of Crush" #1 Gripper
24. Close the "Captain of Crush" #1.5 Gripper
25. Close the "Captain of Crush" #2 Gripper
26. Close the "Captain of Crush" #2.5 Gripper
27. Close the "Captain of Crush" #3 Gripper--this is the first one where you get any sort of "official recognition" It's also where I will end my quest for grip strength
More than half-way there, to filling up the list. Next step and more important is starting to check things of the To Do List.
Jon Danniells is an adventurer and traveler, a teacher and student, a husband and a father, a cook and a farmer, a "week-end warrior" (very amateur athlete) and has not earned any money on these labors of love.When I googled myself what showed up first was my IMDB listing, which is basically a resume for my 20 and then some year career in film, for which I fortunately do get paid.